Re: Abridged summary of jshint@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Jamund Ferguson

Dec 14, 2013, 11:25:41 AM12/14/13
to jsh...@googlegroups.com
Grunt-contrib-jshint handles this nicely

On Saturday, December 14, 2013, wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jshint/topics

    Jonathan Klein <jonathan...@gmail.com> Dec 13 11:54AM -0800

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to exclude a set of files to lint while using JSHint 2.3.0 in a
    node.js context. I've been reading lots of documentation, PR's, etc., and
    I still can't seem to accomplish my ...more

    Back to top

    Anton Kovalyov <an...@kovalyov.net> Dec 13 12:25PM -0800

    Hi Jonathan,

    When JSHint runs as a library, it doesn’t have a notion of files or directories. All it expects is an input string. In your case you will have to filter out files outside of JSHint ...more

    Back to top

    Jonathan Klein <jonathan...@gmail.com> Dec 13 03:31PM -0500

    Blast, that's what I was afraid of. Well, at least I wasn't missing
    something obvious. Thanks Anton!

    -Jonathan

    ...more

    Back to top