Performace bottlenecks

Harish Krishnan

Mar 5, 2020, 11:11:49 AM3/5/20
to jsdom
Hello guys, we are using jsdom to run some of the algorithms that were built for the front-end to run as background processes. The exact usecase is that we have a gantt chart running in the front-end which runs different algorthms and some of these algorithms we want to executed on the serverside. It was pretty easy to do this using JSDOM but we ran into trouble when the number of records increased in Gantt.  Do you guys have any ideas that could improve performance of JSDOM for this undertaking?.

I haven't found an better alternative to JSDOM for this use case.