Migration from JSDuck to JSDoc

Eva

Jan 18, 2021, 5:23:09 PM1/18/21
to JSDoc Users
Hi,
It would be perfect if you help me to answer my question while I couldn't find any source about it.

My project is huge and it's been already documented with JSDuck.
So, what I need to do is migration to JSDoc.

Fortunately, with the help of JSDoc plug-in, I was able to add some custom tags which were used on JSDuck.

However, my problem now is that JSDoc cannot read Ext JS files and classes/objects. My project is heavily based on Ext JS and it's subsequent hierarchy.

I tried beforeParse event and I was able to make some changes to the source code but I guess it's not the best solution to my problem since there are multiple scenarios that should have taken into consideration.

Also, showing the tree view and hierarchy of Ext classes/objects along with their methods, is very important in my project since this feature was available on JSDuck documentation API.

Looking Forward for your reply,
Eva