Help! I am trying to run jsdoc with some .c and .h files but I get an Illegal Character Error on lines that begin with # (such as #include... or #ifndef...)

Matthew Cordone

Jul 24, 2018, 9:16:56 PM7/24/18
to JSDoc Users
I am currently trying to use JSDoc 3 to generate a documentation guide in html. Some of the files I am using to make the guide are .h and .c files that contain lines of code beginning with #include and #ifndef. However, when I run the jsdoc I get an error from those lines saying that # is an illegal character. Is there some sort of plugin I can write to correct this issue? How can I run my project without getting an error for the lines of code beginning with #?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.