Requires Appears Twice?

CarrotCakeMTL

Jun 17, 2017, 8:18:07 PM6/17/17
to JSDoc Users
Required modules appear twice in my JSDoc output.  As you can see, one "Requires" is a large title while the other seems to be nested under the Class heading.

Is this normal?  If not, what's the proper way to document required modules so they do not appear twice?

Here's my code followed by a screenshot of the JSDoc output:

//Imports
import * as C from "../support/constants.js";
import Dispatcher from "../support/Dispatcher.js";

//Imports
import * as C from "../support/constants.js";
import Dispatcher from "../support/Dispatcher.js";

/**
* @class
* @requires constants
* @requires Dispatcher