Could not install package 'JSDoc 3.4.0'.

mave...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 8:39:51 PM7/31/16
to JSDoc Users
I have crated a new project in Visual Studio 2015.

I have updated all the default pakages as jQuery, Bootsrap. etc.

Then I tried to install JSDoc 3.4.0 using Nuget and I  got the following error:

"Could not install package 'JSDoc 3.4.0'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author."

Where do I found the missing files?

Or what I have to do in order to get JSDoc working in my proyect on Visual Studio 2015?

Thanks for the help.

Mario