JSDB 1.8.0.7 available

Shanti Rao

May 18, 2012, 2:18:10 AM5/18/12
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Come and get the new JSDB from http://www.jsdb.org/

Changes:
  • JSDB always uses its own file caching. This allows it to truncate files on UNIX with new Stream('ct'). "c" is for "create".
  • JSDB doesn't automatically convert utf-8. This was causing some i/o problems
  • High-numbered serial ports work.

Not changed:

  • JSDB still uses the old JIT compiler. JSDB will eventually catch up with Firefox; please be patient.
  • JSDB wants to be compiled as a 32-bit application, because of disagreements in how integers are defined in various compilers.

Enjoy! As always, I welcome your comments and requests. I continue to develop and use JSDB, and your support and encouragement encourages me to keep pushing out updates.

Shanti