Display picture very small

Mitchy Moo

Jun 29, 2022, 9:06:13 AM6/29/22
to jscut
Hi
When I import an SVG only the top right quarter of the display screen is used. If I save the SVG so that home point is center then only the top right corner of what I am importing is displayed.
If I then save the SVG so Home is bottom left then the whole picture is displayed in the top right of the display filed but is very small
All tutorials I have seen show the image filling the whole of the display screen.
Any ideas why mine is only using the top right corner rather than the whole screen?
Many thanks

Russ

Jun 29, 2022, 10:38:32 AM6/29/22
to jscut
never had that issue
where did svg come from?
what does it look like using Inkscape? I use Inkscape to resize all my SVG files to size I need and never had a problem opening them with jscut.net

Mitchy Moo

Jun 29, 2022, 4:12:32 PM6/29/22
to jscut

Hi
It is a plaque I designed in Inkscape with some words and numbers on it. I did all the object the path etc
I then save it as an SVG. When I import it as I said only the top right shows any picture  the plaque is 320x240 so i am at a loss as to why only the top right quarter is displaying.
It must be a setting somewhere but I have no idea
Please if anyone can shed a light on this that would be great.
Best ever