How do you Generate G-Code? Clicking but nothing happens after setting up.

Peter Pappas

May 18, 2023, 10:08:17 AM5/18/23
to jscut
I am new to jscut and seemed to be straight forward.  However, after bring in a inkscape svg file and selecting the figures, the generate link does not generate.  Help a newbie.

Todd Fleming

May 18, 2023, 10:46:49 AM5/18/23
to jscut
Did you follow the "Step n: do this" popup instructions?

On Thu, May 18, 2023, 10:08 AM Peter Pappas <ppapp...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am new to jscut and seemed to be straight forward.  However, after bring in a inkscape svg file and selecting the figures, the generate link does not generate.  Help a newbie.

Peter Pappas

Jun 2, 2023, 8:15:41 AM6/2/23
to jscut
I have the G-Code generating now, Thank you.  Next question would be how to get the Simulation running?  Does not seem to do anything on the standalone app.

Thanks