Clip-Path is not supported

Jake Bryant

Nov 28, 2022, 1:47:57 PM11/28/22
to jscut
Hello, I understand clip path might be a problem when using copyrighted material. But I have created lines in Paint, copied them over to Inkscape and trace bitmapped them and pulled that SVG into Jscut and it is giving me "Clip-path is not supported"

I have tried to copy and paste them again, object to path, stroke to path, I have gotten around this error before a few months ago, but cannot for the life of me figure out how.

If anyone could help, that would be greatly appreciated, have a customer waiting on an order due to this.

Thanks in advance for anything,
Jacob P. Bryant

Jake Bryant

Nov 28, 2022, 1:58:26 PM11/28/22
to jscut
For anyone who has had this problem, I have found a slight workaround, dont know if it will help anyone else.

I use the Snipping tool app to copy the design, copy it in that app, paste it into inkscape and re-trace bitmap it and it seems to fix the problem.

Putting this here in hopes it helps someone else, as well as for a future reminder for how I did it.