Scaling the "Edit Toolpaths" area?

GregFax

Jun 27, 2021, 10:51:58 PM6/27/21
to jscut
Hi Everyone
I'm trying to cut RC airplane parts out of Depron foam - 1400mm x 900mm sheets - on a Maslow CNC.
I've got the Inkscape to jscut transition nailed, but whenever I import the svg to jscut, it's so small (in the top left hand corner of the space), I can't readily 'select' a toolpath.
I want to zoom in! Using the scroll wheel zooms everything except the drawing!
I've searched everything on YouTube, but the best I've come across is "...just refresh your browser window...".  When I do that, everything vanishes!

Please help before I go blind from squinting!