trouble getting jscut to make my program correctly

greg schrader

Dec 19, 2022, 12:16:33 PM12/19/22
to jscut
so here's what's going on. I make a 1" circle in inkscape and make it a path and open it up in jscut. set all my depths and sizes as I want them. and I set my x/y start in the center. I don't know if its jscut or mach3 but when I get my part on my cnc and zero everything i then start the program and my machine goes off to some other area and starts there. ive tried a few different files starting from scratch in inkscape and i get the same result. any info or help would be appreciated. thanks.