1st Cutting Point on CNC

Dustmeister

Feb 17, 2022, 6:05:37 PM2/17/22
to jscut
I am a complete novice but I have a CNC 3018 pro. I am attempting to engrave a graphic that I have created the file for in Inkscape and have been able to generate the G Code with jscut. But, when I begin cutting the spindle moves right off of the material before it begins. I have spent hours on this but can't seem to move the starting point. I have set the XY and Z axis to 0 in the top left corner but as soon as I hit send it moves all the way to the very bottom of the work area. I have no idea where to go from here.