Standalone download and unzip

Russ

May 17, 2021, 5:34:24 PM5/17/21
to js...@googlegroups.com
Good Day,
I downloaded the standalone version and believe I unzipped it all - now what?
How do I run it?

Thanks

r. raibisch

Jun 20, 2022, 12:03:37 PM6/20/22
to jscut
Hello

I run into the same problem, because there is no further doc.

The solution is to run a minimal local webserver and call "jscut.html" as startpage in your webbrowser
(to open only the "jscut.html" as local file in the webbrowser does not work for me)

this is a small script doing the job
(save it as "start.sh" in the "jscut_standalone" folder and make it executabe with
"chmod 755 start.sh")
python3 -m http.server 8000 --bind 127.0.0.1 &
firefox http://localhost:8000/jscut.html#
...notice the "&" it is important to start firefox

greetings
Raibisch