Accessing a Forked JScut App

Remo Campopiano

Feb 7, 2021, 12:52:21 PM2/7/21
to jscut
I am new to GitHub, but I have managed to fork a copy of JScut over to my own repository. My intention is to us it with a Painting Machine I built using the MPCNC system. I use an OctoPi and OctoPrint to control it. If anyone's interested you can learn more here: https://remocampopiano.com/remote-painter-home/

JScut is the easiest way I have found to create simple gcode, but I don't need some of the functions, like passes. I would like to remove the functions that I really don't need to simplify the interface and customize the mouseovers to represent my intent. I know how to do this if I could only access the forked version.

But I don't know how to access the forked version of JScut.

What do I need to change to create a URL that will go to my fork?

Can anyone guide me in this? -remo