Can I overlap at the start and end of a path?

David

Jun 2, 2020, 10:45:55 AM6/2/20
to jscut
Hi All, I came across jscut when looking for someway to cut vinyl on my 3018 desktop cnc and it is a great tool to take SVG files over. I use a drag knife, so sometimes the blade is pointing the wrong way to start with, although it orients itself pretty quickly. With smaller details such as text, it leaves a small gap that is not cut and I *think* this is the where the knife is orientating itself. I was wondering if there is a way to overlap the start and end of a looped path by a few mm? Other than that it is doing exactly what I need so far, I will try engraving in the near future too.

Thanks,

David

DSIMS

Jun 2, 2020, 12:16:05 PM6/2/20
to jscut
JSCUT is pretty much foward, it's AXIS starting point are X0 Y0. This is the programs default setting. As far as starting point is either Bottom Left or Center of your project.