colored scrollbars are not highlighted when hovered or clicked on

Jerry Weir

Jan 25, 2019, 4:44:12 PM1/25/19
to jscrollpane
I am looking at the demos for the jscrollpane.  I need something like this to color some scrollbars for an internal application that is accessed by users using IE, Edge, Firefox or Chrome.

One thing I notice is that in the examples where the color has been set to a color other than the default browser color, there is no change in the shade of the color when the mouse is hovered over the scroll bar, nor when the scrollbar is clicked on.

Is this effect omission by choice or is it not possible to do this.  i.e., In Firefox there is a gray scrollbar, and then a slightly bluish hover color, and then a darker blue on the click-and-drag.

Thanks, Jerry