method to change originalScrollTop or scrollToY

Michael Kelly

May 2, 2015, 11:17:11 AM5/2/15
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
hi,
I need to get the contents of a jscrollpane I'm using as a menu to change focus from page to page so that the menu item in it comes to the top to match the contents of the new page. I tried this with no success:

<script type="text/javascript" id="sourcecode">
 $
(function()

{
 $
('.scroll-pane').jScrollPane(

{scrollToY:600,
 originalScrollTop
:600,
 showArrows
: true,
 arrowScrollOnHover
: true

}

);

});

</script>

thanks for any help!

Andreas Danielsson

May 11, 2015, 10:02:40 AM5/11/15
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you need the content inside .scroll-pane or do you wanna do scroll to that position inside .scroll-pane?

/Andreas