Jscrollpane not working in Google Chrome

Wahha

Nov 3, 2010, 2:17:24 PM11/3/10
to jscrollpane
The scrollpane works in all the browsers besides Google Chrome. It
just appears as a link and doesn't show the scroller. You can see
the site at: http://demo.kispasalon.com

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Kelvin Luck

Nov 3, 2010, 7:10:43 PM11/3/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You appear to be using mootools as well as jQuery. Make sure you are
using jQuery in noConflict mode...

Also, upgrade jScrollPane (and it's CSS) to version 2:

http://jscrollpane.kelvinluck.com/

Hope it helps,

Kelvin :)

Wahha

Nov 8, 2010, 10:29:00 AM11/8/10
to jscrollpane
I upgraded it and cannot get any of it to work now. I don't even seen
the scroll bar come up now. Didn't change any of the javacode or css.

Wahha

Nov 8, 2010, 11:47:27 AM11/8/10
to jscrollpane
I got it to work again on IE and Firefox. I am currently looking all
over trying to find out how to incorporate noConflict mode into this.
I've never used noConflict mode before. I am a beginner.

Wahha

Nov 8, 2010, 12:03:05 PM11/8/10
to jscrollpane
I find that if you keep typing and asking yourself you may find the
answer haha. I have solved my problem. Thank you for pointing me in
the right direction. It is always good to be pointed the right way
and then get a little research into it, and then you learn more.

Kelvin Luck

Nov 11, 2010, 3:42:44 AM11/11/10
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Great! Glad to help :)

Dale Bradman

Jan 20, 2015, 5:37:36 AM1/20/15
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am having similar issues and wondering how you solved your problem.
I am trying to incorporate infinite scroll onto my webpage. It is currently working in Firefox and Safari however it does not work in Google Chrome.

Do you have any suggestions?

Nikeeta Vanjara

May 28, 2015, 7:07:28 AM5/28/15
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
i m not able to see in Google chrome

Please help

Nikeeta Vanjara

May 28, 2015, 7:07:28 AM5/28/15
to jscro...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Please help, m also unable to see jscrollpane  this link in google crome

Regards

Nikeeta Vanjara

May 28, 2015, 7:07:28 AM5/28/15
to jscro...@googlegroups.com