BridgeSupport errors on load

steffen...@googlemail.com

Mar 13, 2011, 11:12:25 AM3/13/11
to jsc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm about integrating the JSCocoa framework into my application using WebKit. When JSCocoa is loaded i get some weird errors in the console saying bridge support files can not be found:

2011-03-13 16:03:05.031 wt3[3339:903] loadBridgeSupport : Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=260 UserInfo=0x1028483f0 "The file “AppKit.bridgeSupport” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file." Underlying Error=(Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "The operation couldn’t be completed. No such file or directory")

2011-03-13 16:03:05.031 wt3[3339:903] Could not load framework bridgesupport /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Resources/BridgeSupport/AppKit.bridgeSupport

Is anyone else seeing this? This is weird, because the files are definitely there.

I'm using XCode 4 and OS X 10.6.6.

Maybe it is, because i have my file system formated to be case sensitive.

- Steffen

Patrick Geiller

Mar 13, 2011, 1:59:04 PM3/13/11
to jsc...@googlegroups.com

/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Resources/BridgeSupport/AppKit.bridgeSupport

Is anyone else seeing this? This is weird, because the files are definitely there.

Maybe it is, because i have my file system formated to be case sensitive.

Since your system is case sensitive, the file is not here : file.bridgeSupport and file.bridgesupport are two different files.

Fixed. Please pull from git.