GoSC 2019: New Build System for Plugin Framework Insilico

NIKHIL GHODKE

May 27, 2019, 8:55:28 AM5/27/19
to jsbml-de...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

My name is Nikhil Ghodke. I am happy to share that I recently got selected for Google Summer of Code under the organization ‘National Resource for Network Biology.’ My mentors are  Roman Schulte and Prof. Andreas Dräger. I am a second-year Computer Engineering Student at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune, India.

My project is to develop a new build system for InSilico (an OSGi application) in the form of a Gradle plugin. The main aim of this project is to ease the process of defining and launching the OSGi application. After completion of this project, users will have to interact with the Gradle Script to launch the app. I have already set up the Github repository for the project and Pivotal Tracker for project management. You can find more information about my experiences in my blog, where I explain my project in a very straightforward way. Links are given below.

Nikhil Ghodke,

Google Summer of Code Intern