release preparation and distrib package problem

Nicolas Rodriguez

Aug 9, 2018, 6:10:19 AM8/9/18
to jsbml-development
Hello all,

We are preparing the next release, the current plan is to make it
Monday-Wednesday next week. I have just deploy the current code to the
1.4-SNAPSHOT maven target. So if you have time to give it a go and test
it that would be nice.

Currently, the distrib package code is kind of broken, in between two
implementations of the specs that will probably change again soon. I
know that at least the ibiosim team had used the old distrib code so to
prevent any problem, I plan to setup the maven dependencies of jsbml-1.4
to distrib-1.3.1 so that the old code is kept for this release at least.
Although, if anybody is using it, you should probably stop and only use
the annotations system for now.

cheers,

Nico