How to get Python3 bindings?

Andreas Tille

Dec 5, 2017, 7:45:56 AM12/5/17
to jsbml-development
Hi,
I'm working on the Debian package of SBML.   There is a bug report requesting Python3 support (https://bugs.debian.org/847013).  Unfortunately I have no idea how to build Python3 from the official libsbml download tarball.  In addition I've found python-libsbml on pip (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-libsbml).  This seems to provide Python3 but it contains a code copy of libsbml which I would love to avoid.
Are there any hints how to create Python3 bindings?
Kind regards
      Andreas.

Nicolas Rodriguez

Dec 5, 2017, 7:48:20 AM12/5/17