Re: [sbml-discuss] Manuscript describing SBML

Sarah Keating

Sep 18, 2018, 4:04:42 AM9/18/18
to sbml-d...@googlegroups.com, sbml-inter...@googlegroups.com, libsbml-d...@googlegroups.com, jsbml-de...@googlegroups.com, The SBML L3 Arrays and Sets package discussion list, sbml...@lists.sourceforge.net, The SBML L3 Distributions and Ranges package discussion list, sbml-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, sbml...@lists.sourceforge.net, sbml-...@lists.sourceforge.net, sbml-...@lists.sourceforge.net, Discussions of the SBML Level 3 'multi' package, The SBML L3 Qualitative Models package discussion list, sbml-...@lists.sourceforge.net, The SBML L3 Spatial Processes and Geometries package discussion list
Please note the current SBML Editors will continue to work on this
publication and it will proceed as planned.

SBML Editors

Sarah Keating

Sep 18, 2018, 4:18:21 AM9/18/18
to sbml-d...@googlegroups.com, sbml-inter...@googlegroups.com, libsbml-d...@googlegroups.com, jsbml-de...@googlegroups.com, The SBML L3 Arrays and Sets package discussion list, sbml...@lists.sourceforge.net, The SBML L3 Distributions and Ranges package discussion list, sbml-d...@lists.sourceforge.net, sbml...@lists.sourceforge.net, sbml-...@lists.sourceforge.net, sbml-...@lists.sourceforge.net, Discussions of the SBML Level 3 'multi' package, The SBML L3 Qualitative Models package discussion list, sbml-...@lists.sourceforge.net, The SBML L3 Spatial Processes and Geometries package discussion list
Sorry I was perhaps not completely clear.

Nicolas Le Novere has withdrawn from the paper and has handed over all
notes/comments etc to the remaining SBML Editors.

There will be a slight hiatus in the timing, but we are close to having
a manuscript for submission, and we will proceed with this.

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far and I hope this
completely clarifies the situation.

Sarah
Coordinator of SBML Editors