Dear users of JSBML,
With this, we are announcing the stable release of JSBML version 1.6.1, which is now available for download from https://github.com/sbmlteam/jsbml/releases and at MavenCentral. It comprises the two previously published snapshot releases, version 1.6 and version 1.6.1ɑ.
To access this version of JSBML via Maven, please use:
When using JSBML, please cite:
☞ Rodriguez N., Thomas A., Watanabe L., Vazirabad I.Y., Kofia V. et al
. JSBML 1.0: providing a smorgasbord of options to encode systems biology models. Bioinformatics (2015), 31(20):3383–3386. https://doi.org/10.1093%2Fbioinformatics%2Fbtv341
- biojava-ontology was bumped to version 6.0.4.
- Convenient features, such as quick check for the presence of any specific SBase extension
- Improvements to the documentation (JavaDoc, users' guide, and the project's README file)
- Broader coverage of the offline validation capability
- Improved support for constraint-based modeling in the ModelBuilder: automatic creation of common unit definition objects.
- Update the dependency to log4j to version 2.17.0 after the announcement of a major security issue in the previous version.
- JSBML core does no longer have dependencies to any of the packages
- Preventing ASTNode.astNodeToTree from recursive calls
- Correction of wrong comparisons with == where .equals() needs to be called for String comparison
- Fixed Incorrect usage of model annotation
- Fixed return type of createRenderCubicBezier method to RenderCubicBezier Thanks to @eikept for this fix!
- Fixed incorrect unit derivation. Thanks to @eikept for this analysis!
Thank you for using JSBML.
Your JSBML developers team