Zoom Meeting RE: Virtual Coaching Tips Tonight

Henry Millette

Jun 28, 2020, 6:27:32 PM6/28/20
to JSA of LIS Program Forum
Hey All,

Henry from Indian Harbor YC here.

I'm getting together with a couple of our instructors via Zoom this evening at 8:30 to go over some how-tos regarding delivering quality sail coaching content remotely. If any of your instructors would like to hop in, we'd love to have them join.

For those of you that happened to see my presentation at the end of the all instructor symposium, we'll be expanding on those ideas a bit and actually doing some virtual racing. Should be fun.

Here's Zoom login info:

Henry Millette is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Meet Up RE: Virtual Coaching Tips
Time: Jun 28, 2020 08:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 915 7429 5568
Password: 5PB4Eb

Please let me know if any of your coaches plan on hopping in. It will be fairly casual, but I appreciate knowing who to expect.

Cheers!

- Henry