What are clubs doing about Face Coverings when on the water - can kids take them off once they are sailing? On BICs? On Double-handed boats?

Whitney Peterson

Jun 8, 2020, 5:43:54 PM6/8/20
to JSA of LIS Program Forum
What are clubs doing about Face Coverings when on the water - can kids take them off once they are sailing?  On BICs?  On Double-handed boats?

iris vogel

Jun 9, 2020, 9:21:58 AM6/9/20
to Whitney Peterson, JSA of LIS Program Forum
At Huguenot YC we require face coverings on club grounds, docks, launches and on double handed boats.  We are giving free neck gaitors with the HYC logo to all sailors and instructors.  Neck gaitors do not have to be worn on single handed boats once they leave the docks