Sig Sauer 716I TREAD SNAKEBITE AR10 Sig-Sauer , Buy Black Market Rifles Online

Canna Center

Aug 28, 2023, 1:30:56 PM8/28/23
to enema retention punishments
Sig Sauer 716I TREAD SNAKEBITE AR10 Sig-Sauer , Buy Black Market Rifles Online

Sig Sauer 716I TREAD SNAKEBITE AR10 Sig-Sauerhttps://www.buygunsonlinewithterry.com/product/sig-sauer-716i-tread-snakebite-ar10-sig-sauer/
https://www.buygunsonlinewithterry.com/product/sig-sauer-716i-tread-snakebite-ar10-sig-sauer/
Sale!
Sig Sauer 716I TREAD SNAKEBITE AR10 Sig-Sauer

 $2,000

SPECS/ FEATURES:

  • MANUFACTURER: SIG SAUER
  • FAMILY: SIG716 Series
  • MODEL: SIG716I Tread Snakebite SE
  • TYPE: Rifle
  • ACTION: Semi-Auto
  • CALIBER/GAUGE: 308 Win
  • FINISH: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
  • FINISH TYPE: Applied Finish
  • STOCK: Collapsible / Folding Stock
  • STOCK/GRIPS: Telescoping Stock
  • BARREL: 16″
  • OVERALL LENGTH: 37″
  • RATE-OF-TWIST: 1:10
  • CAPACITY: 20 + 1
  • # OF MAGAZINES: 1
  • MAG DESCRIPTION: 20 rd.
  • SIGHTS: Optics Ready
  • SIGHT TYPE: None
  • WEIGHT: 8.5 lbs
  • SHIPPING WEIGHT: 11.2 lbs.
  • ADDL INFO: Free Float M-LOK Handguard
  • ADDL INFO: Elite Cerakote Compensator
  • ADDL INFO: Direct Impingement
  • MFG MODEL NO: R716I-16B-TRD-SB-SE
  • UPC: 798681666249
DescriptionSig Sauer 716I TREAD SNAKEBITE AR10 Sig-Sauer

The TREAD is engineered to deliver exceptional quality, performance and comes standard with features for today’s AR platform rifles. Unlike most rifles, the TREAD is easily customizable with a full line of purpose-built accessories designed and built in the USA.