How do I get started?

17 views
Skip to first unread message

Wayne A Stephens

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 8:32:35 AM (10 days ago) Sep 23
to JS8Call-improved
Wayne-N0ISV here,
I just stumbled upon this on Face Book.

VERY COOL. I have the same Panasonic Tough Book setup.
And several HF rigs.

Can the admin or a member help point me on how to get started please.

Wayne-N0ISV


chriskris...@icloud.com

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 8:46:05 AM (10 days ago) Sep 23
to js8call-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wayne,

If you are new to JS8Call the User Guide contains a lot of helpful information to get started. It is available from the Help menu in JS8Call and explains a lot of the directed commands, how messaging and relays work, etc.. Otherwise, feel free to ask questions. Somebody is sure to have some useful tips.

73,

Chris





--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JS8Call-improved" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to js8call-improv...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/js8call-improved/9ae8649b-2847-445e-aa9c-38288388e7cfn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages