Need a generic way to load my fixture because my project will be used on different machines

manoj agarwal

Mar 7, 2013, 8:17:26 AM3/7/13
to js-test...@googlegroups.com

I have the following dir structure :

Project directory : TESTS

--+conf
--+--my.conf
--+lib
--+-+jstestdriver.jar
--+src
--+-+myTest.js
--+assets
--+-+html
--+-+-+myFixture.html
--+-+css
--+-+-+myFixture.css

my.conf

serve:
../assets/html/myFixture.html

I run the test with basePath flag as my Project root directory D:\TESTS\

I am able to load the html fixture in my test in a separate frame(by setting the src) using the path /test/D:/TESTS/assets/html/myFixture.html

However I need a generic way(not using "D:/TESTS") to load my fixture because my project will be used on different machines.

I tried using basePath but was not able to figure out.

Is there any solution available in JSTestDriver to address this problem.