Command line parameters in Eclipse plugin (--reset)

Martin Kastenmiller

May 13, 2013, 6:42:58 AM5/13/13
to js-test...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using jsTestDriver with the Eclipse plugin and I want to run my tests manually. It works fine the first time after starting the server, but when I click on the RERUN button in the plugin window, the test are rerun but don't take into account the edits I have done. I have to restart the server and run them again.
How can I pass the --reset parameter to the Eclipse plugin?

My test cases come from a server, specified in the load section of the jsTestDriver.conf file: