capture c

Josh Stratton

Jan 17, 2014, 3:04:41 PM1/17/14
to js-test...@googlegroups.com
I'm running Ubuntu 13.10 with chrome 31 and I recently switched from firefox to chrome for the jstestdriver.  I've noticed, however, is that tests seem to take at least 10x longer to complete.  Is there something in my chrome configuration that could cause this slowdown?  Or my jstestdriver config to make chrome slow (or hopefully faster)?

This is my basic workflow.  The only thing I've changed when switching to browsers is to use "xdg-open" instead of "firefox".

java -Xmx1400m -jar ./JsTestDriver-1.3.3d.jar --config jsTestDriver.conf --port 36801 --browser xdg-open --tests all --captureConsole