Prettify project meeting minutes

Mike Samuel

Dec 13, 2016, 1:12:30 PM12/13/16
to js-code-prettifier, Amro Khasawneh
Attending: amroamroamro, mikesamuel

Discussed
* Issue and PR triage
* Low-hanging fruit to get the project moving after a maintenance slump

Resolutions
* Will adopt a node MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH versioning scheme
and come up with a release process that tags releases consistently
* We should publish to a node package repo.
* amro has a patch to replace most of the Makefile with JS to make
it more node.js / grunt compatible. Amro will resurrect that, mike
will review.
* Mike will translate js_include.pl into JS
* There is a PR (400?) to fix the cdn.rawgit reference in run_prettify.
mike will review. We should point run_prettify at tagged branch not master