HTML Stripped

Ollie Tinsley

Aug 1, 2016, 4:42:31 PM8/1/16
to js-code-prettifier
Good Afternoon,

I am trying to use prettyprint without it removing source tags. I would like individuals that visit my website to view the code as it would be if you were seeing it dreamweaver or notepad++. I took a look at the example on Github and it display the html head content as well as p tags. I am not sure what I am missing, but I haven't found what im looking for in the documentation. My site is in coldfusion if that makes any difference.

Mike Samuel

Aug 1, 2016, 5:44:03 PM8/1/16
to js-code-prettifier

Put your HTML code inside an <xmp> tag or entity encode your tags as you would to display non-prettified HTML code samples.

Tommy Bay