Linenumber Error in phpbb forum

Rohan Pawar

May 26, 2016, 5:07:01 PM5/26/16
to js-code-prettifier
Hey all! I just installed this on my phpbb forum, syntax highlighting works but there's an error in the linenumbs stuff.
Basically, it treats my whole code block as a single line which is really very odd.

How it is currently:
http://i.imgur.com/tx9VHyk.png

How it should be:
http://i.imgur.com/wCtB1TY.png

Much thanks for any help!

Mike Samuel

May 26, 2016, 7:15:58 PM5/26/16
to js-code-p...@googlegroups.com

So you have an HTML snippet that demonstrates the problem?  Are you using U+85, U+2028 or U+2029 to break lines?

Mike Samuel

May 27, 2016, 7:46:16 PM5/27/16
to Rohan Pawar, js-code-prettifier

Without knowing the HTML before prettifying I can't help much.

On May 27, 2016 2:38 AM, "Rohan Pawar" <rhino.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey thanks for a quick response!
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that, however I will ask about the U+number thing in phpbb support forum. I am not much familiar with the technical side of their code.
As seen from here, there are <br> to break lines.
Also since it's a forum, I don't have direct html snippet with me. But if you guide me to give you any specific information, I'll do my best to provide it.

Many thanks!