add code without doing it inline?

Brian Lee

Nov 2, 2016, 7:14:05 AM11/2/16
to js-code-prettifier
if i arranged the code for prettyprint inside the <pre>
tags, I find that prettyprint renders the code with the code indented as it would be in the HTML doc. Is there anyway to put the code in so that only the code's indenting is shown, besides unindenting the code fragment's HTML indenting?

Mike Samuel

Nov 2, 2016, 7:30:46 AM11/2/16
to js-code-prettifier

You can put it inside a <code> element.