Announcing the July meetup, 21st July 2011

Robin Mehner

Jul 17, 2011, 5:03:25 AM7/17/11
to js-berlin
Hi there,

time flies and it's again BerlinJS time.

This time we'll have a special guest that comes all the way down from
Amsterdam to Berlin:

It's Fabian Jakobs who is going to talk about the very interesting
Cloud9IDE [1], a complete IDE written in JavaScript with some really
nice features like Github integration, multiple language support,
debugging, code analysis and much, much more. And the best thing about
it? It runs completely in your browser!

A few months ago we had Marijn Haverbeke on stage, presenting
Codemirror 2 [2] which led to some very interesting discussions,
mentioning Cloud9 more than once. So we're quite happy that we have
Fabian around this time to continue this discussion.

And, as usual, it's a good opportunity to have a nice chat over a beer
with your local JS crowd.

We'll meet on the 21st July around 7pm at the co.up [3] co-working
space, drinks are available for a small fee.

[1] http://cloud9ide.com
[2] http://codemirror.net
[3] http://co-up.de

Scott

Jul 17, 2011, 8:16:40 AM7/17/11
to js-berlin
Hey, sounds like a really interesting talk. This will be my first
visit to a js-berlin meetup. Do I need to register anywhere or can I
just turn up?

Jan Lehnardt

Jul 17, 2011, 8:41:17 AM7/17/11
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hey Scott,

On 17 Jul 2011, at 14:16, Scott wrote:

> Hey, sounds like a really interesting talk. This will be my first
> visit to a js-berlin meetup. Do I need to register anywhere or can I
> just turn up?

you can just turn up :)

Co-Up can be a little tricky to find for a first comer, make sure you
check out their website for directions.

See you thursday!

Cheers
Jan