Talk proposal: Challenges and solutions for internationalization and localization in JS

Rémi Koenig

Dec 12, 2014, 8:25:07 AM12/12/14
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I'd like to propose a talk for the next Berlin.JS meeting in January. I have been working at Kayak since July and a lot of my team's work has revolved around internationalization and localization. From this experience, I'd like to share with you

* The interesting oddities of languages and cultural differences that we have encountered
* An overview of the existing internationalization tools in JS
* An overview of the tools and approaches we use at Kayak

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Rémi