Talk Proposal: ZeroMQ in Node.js

Wojtek Gawroński

Jun 5, 2015, 8:17:10 AM6/5/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I've participated Berlin.js couple of times - and I really like the community around it! Great job. :)

It would be awesome to give back the community my time as well - I'd like to share our recent case study with building an application using ZeroMQ inside Node.js and doing an interop with other services (written in different programming language).
What do you think about it? Ping me back if you'll find this topic interesting! I'd love to hear your feedback about that talk.

Cheers,
Wojtek

Robin Mehner

Jun 8, 2015, 8:01:00 AM6/8/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

sure thing, it’s always interesting to hear about real world problems and how they’ve been solved. Can you please open up a pull request to https://github.com/berlinjs/berlinjs.org with your talk abstract? Thank you!