Looking for node.js coaches for open tech school

20 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Karl Westin

neprebran,
21. maj 2014, 03:19:0821. 5. 14
do js-b...@googlegroups.com
We're planning to do a beginners course for Node.js with OpenTechSchool.
It's aimed at people who've taken their first step with browser based javascript,
and we want to show node on the command line, npm, and build a small server app.

We're looking for a couple of more coaches for this event, and if you're interested, please fill in when you have time to participate here: https://github.com/nielsdoorn/nodejsworkshop/tree/master/tutorial

Thanks

Karl Westin

@karlwestin
0157788 29 795

Jan Lehnardt

neprebran,
21. maj 2014, 03:27:1921. 5. 14
do js-b...@googlegroups.com

See also http://nodeschool.io :)

> We're looking for a couple of more coaches for this event, and if you're interested, please fill in when you have time to participate here: https://github.com/nielsdoorn/nodejsworkshop/tree/master/tutorial

wrong link? :)

Best
Jan

> Thanks
>
> Karl Westin
>
> @karlwestin
> 0157788 29 795
>
> --

signature.asc

Karl Westin

neprebran,
21. maj 2014, 03:39:1221. 5. 14
do js-b...@googlegroups.com
haha that link is like impossible for me to get right,
i've had it wrong in pretty much every tweet, email and so that i've sent about this

hope this one is right http://doodle.com/gyb5asmq5dwgbe5t
thanks a lot :)
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju