Vimfest 2016

wikimatze de

Jul 13, 2016, 2:22:09 AM7/13/16
to BerlinJS

Vimfest Berlin 2016 is a community-driven Vim "Hackathon", happening the weekend of 16 – 18 September in Berlin, organized by the Vim Berlin user group and Vim enthusiasts from other cities.

We will spend the whole weekend on topics around the popular editor, such as:

  • efficient ways of writing with Vim,
  • setting up .vimrc
  • using plugins that rock
  • writing plugins that rock
  • other useful tools with vim and around vim (e.g. mutt or newsbeuter)

What ever you're interested in: Vimfest Berlin is an open space, everything is up to you!

So don't hesitate, and save the date: 16 – 18 September in Berlin: Be with us and join the second Vimfest – try, learn and talk about the editor we all love.

Signup

In less then 2 months it's finally time for vimfest. In order to know how many people will be there, I need your your confirmation under https://vimfest.titanpad.com/2016.

Stay connected:

Cheers,