Presentation of jsCow - Javascript Component Framework

Mario Linz

May 28, 2014, 9:32:36 AM5/28/14
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

So.... I think its time. :)

I would like to present you my project "jsCow". jsCow is a javascript component framework based on a MVC concept.
And yes..... I know.... there are a lot of frameworks in the world but I myself am not a great developer.
Therefore I wanted to implemented a framework for web developers without great developer knowledge.

About my person and my idea:
Years ago I was an 3D Artist and WebDesigner and I thought ... why are the most of the exists frameworks so complicated to use for a regular webdev?

I would be very nice if you could give me a feedback if you like it.
( Also criticism its ok of corse. :) )

Unfortunately the project page is only in german yet but I think nevertheless you can see the usability of the framework in the available examples (Demos).

Project Page: http://www.jscow.de

I hope you enjoy my project.

Best regards,
Mario