Talk Proposal: a new modular yeoman generator for angularjs hybrid apps

Johannes M

Apr 6, 2015, 9:23:18 AM4/6/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

I recently developed a new yeoman generator for angularjs and I thought that I maybe could brag do a presentation about it.  The presentation could also touch the subject of building yeoman generators in general and how to integrate them with the Jetbrains-IDEs. Check it out if you like: https://github.com/johannesjo/generator-modular-angular

I'm not at all an experienced talker and my last presentation happened ages ago. But I would be happy about the chance to try again :)

Cheers,

Johannes

P.S: I'm also happy for any bug-report or feature request ;)