You are in need of a senior developer?

Jan Bölsche

Jan 5, 2015, 10:28:39 AM1/5/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

My name is Jan. For the new year I am looking for a (long-term) freelance gig as back-end or full-stack JS developer (NodeJS, browserify, nosql, REST). I have 20+ years experience in the industry (C++ background) and do NodeJS and front-end JS for about four years now. I am fluent in English and German, I have good communication skills and I am experienced with coaching, code review and pair programming.

I am looking for an agile team (scrum, xp or similar, git and github is a must, pair programming is nice to have) with the ability to work remotely at least part-time.

Please get in touch by mail.

Hoping to hear from you, and: Happy New Year!
Jan