Vintaqe Photos of Grenada

Michael Maxey

Aug 16, 2013, 8:04:37 PM8/16/13
to jr...@googlegroups.com
Message from Charles Latham requesting help in getting vintage photos of Grenada to be displayed in the new Applebee's restuarant.  You can respond directly to Charles -- see his email below.

MMaxey

JRHS Group,

I need your help ASAP. I need vintage photo of Grenada to be displayed in the new Applebee's restaurant being built in Grenada. I have attached examples of the type of photos requested. Also please see message below. I think old photos of John Rundle High, Spain's, Grenada lake, Little Widget, and what ever you guys have.

I need these by monday 8/19/13. Please pass this email on to the group and have them email the images to me atlatham...@yahoo.com

Thank you all,

Charles

Hi Mr. Charles Latham,

It was great speaking with you! To recap, we are looking for photographic vintage images of Grenada, MS. tofeature in a community-focused remodel of the Applebee's restaurant in Grenada, MS. at: 1665 Sunset Drive Grenada, MS 38901.
As part of Applebee’s new “Connections” remodel program, they are removing the generic art that they currently have in the restaurant and installing a new package that will consist of 100% local community images. This includes high schools, colleges/universities, public safety (police/fire), historic architecture/landmarks,parks, events, etc. This new program is a fantastic way to promote community pride and generate interest in the area.

Charles