Christy Adele Ball, class of 1960

loren...@aol.com

Sep 23, 2013, 8:30:04 PM9/23/13
to jr...@googlegroups.com
Sad news about Christy Ball.

Christy Ball (Class of 1960) died suddenly at her home in Tallahassee, Florida, on September 19, 2013. After Christy retired from her psychology position at Florida State Hospital in February 2012, she devoted her life to her family, her projects, and traveling literally around the world. Christy leaves behind her daughters Loren and Cathy Annis, and her husband of 31 years, me.

The obit can be found in the link below.

Larry Annis