Michael Maxey

Aug 13, 2013, 11:18:10 PM8/13/13
to jr...@googlegroups.com
Twenty-five people responded that they wanted to be part of the group.  I am going to restore the previous files that we had on the Group site before Google deleted the files.  I will also copy discussions and files from the JRHS Facebook page (see https://www.facebook.com/groups/157138264345537/).

Each person who replied to my email will be able to post on the JRHS Google Group without moderation.  So, please add anything that you think would be of interest.  June Passer Sultan, Joy Marter Tippit and Mel Corley are in our group and have been great at posting in both the Google group as well as the JRHS Facebook group.

I am posting scans of annuals at JRHS Bulldog - Annuals.  This is a work in progress.

Michael Maxey
JRHS 1970

Mary Boutwell

Aug 14, 2013, 6:51:57 AM8/14/13
to jr...@googlegroups.com
Great

Sent from my iPad

charles latham

Aug 16, 2013, 7:19:16 PM8/16/13
to jr...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

I need your help ASAP. I need vintage photo of Grenada to be displayed in the new Applebee's restaurant being built in Grenada. I have attached examples of the type of photos requested. Also please see message below. I think old photos of John Rundle High, Spain's, Grenada lake, Little Widget, and what ever you guys have.

I need these by monday 8/19/13. Please pass this email on to the group and have them email the images to me at latham...@yahoo.com

Thank you all,

Charles

Hi Mr. Charles Latham,

It was great speaking with you! To recap, we are looking for photographic vintage images of Grenada, MS. to feature in a community-focused remodel of the Applebee's restaurant in Grenada, MS. at: 1665 Sunset Drive Grenada, MS 38901.
As part of Applebee’s new “Connections” remodel program, they are removing the generic art that they currently have in the restaurant and installing a new package that will consist of 100% local community images. This includes high schools, colleges/universities, public safety (police/fire), historic architecture/landmarks, parks, events, etc. This new program is a fantastic way to promote community pride and generate interest in the area.

Charles