Print concrete users per day

Gabriel Pu

Oct 9, 2018, 3:51:32 AM10/9/18
to jquery week calendar

Hi there,

What I am trying its to print a 5 days calendar with different users, only printing those users that have any freebusys or events on each day.

i.e. Lets say I have two users: user#1 and user#2
  • On 8th October user#1 has a book at 10am. User#2 has free time at 12 am. So 8th October will contain two columns (one per user with its dates)
  • On 9th October user#1 has nothing, user#2 has already free time at 12 am. So 9th October will contain one column with the user#2 data
  • On 10th October any of them has any information. Not sure if this is possible, but would be great if plugin could already manage and hide 10th october column, as there is no info for it. If not possible at least I would like this column not to contain any user.

I already asked a question related with last possibility on stackoverflow, if anyone wants to check. However, it would be ok with second possibility (not printing desired subcolumns).

Is there any option or workaround could help me to do this?

Thanks in advance fro your help