Customization to create a break during business hours

Christian

Jan 20, 2016, 1:20:01 PM1/20/16
to jquery week calendar
Hi,

I have been using the plugin for a while and have been able to add customizations for my requirements without too much trouble. Now, I am looking to create a break in the calendar. Let say someone is using the calendar, but has no events during the middle of the day from 11 AM to 3 PM. The calendar would just display 4 empty hours everyday for nothing. It would be nice to omit or remove certain hours from being displayed.

First, I started looking into manually removing the content for these hours using jQuery, but I have been unable to find where the cells (borders) for the time slots are being rendered to remove them for the specific hours. All I see being rendered is a grey background with the opacity at 0.4, with the free days overlapping.
Second option would be to customize the logic rendering the calendar (hours and timeslots), by adding properties to the businessHours option.

Has anyone tried to do this and can provide help on what they did?

Thanks for the help

Joop Stringer

Jan 27, 2016, 11:19:55 AM1/27/16
to jquery week calendar
Hi Christian,

Can't you use the FreeBusy manager for that ... add a busy slot and it will display in grey ?

Joop