Is it possible to change the "users" on the fly?

nunocaldeira

Apr 28, 2011, 9:12:28 PM4/28/11
to jquery week calendar
Hi!

I'm getting calendar events via the "data" function that makes an ajax
request to the server.
I need to change the users according to the server response - hiding/
showing users without/with events.
I tryied to set the "users" option inside the "data" function (before
the callback) , but I had no success.

Is this possible?

Thank you very much,
Nuno

Julien MUETTON

Apr 29, 2011, 10:48:45 AM4/29/11
to jquery-wee...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yes, you just have to use the users option.
have a look to https://github.com/themouette/jquery-week-calendar/wiki/Script-options for more information on possible options.

Cheers,

Julien.

Nuno Caldeira

Apr 29, 2011, 12:02:02 PM4/29/11
to jquery-wee...@googlegroups.com
Oh! that's great. Problem solved :)!
Thank you for your help, :)

Nuno

NoobCoder

Feb 5, 2016, 11:14:24 PM2/5/16
to jquery week calendar
hi, can you show how you make things work on the multiple user options getting it from json to display on the calendar?

thnx

NoobCoder

Feb 7, 2016, 10:36:35 AM2/7/16
to jquery week calendar
would you mind sharing the code you used to get users from database and display it to jquery week calendar?

Thank you